Get over a cold fast with this Cold Recovery and Prevention Guide. If you've ever come down with a nasty cold and felt like crawling under the covers, but you couldn’t because people were depending on you, this guide is for you.
There's no need to suffer longer than you have to with a runny nose, stuffy head, body aches and a horrible cough. If you’re tired of not feeling your best for yourself and others, kick your cold to the curb and get better faster—naturally.
Find out how with with the Chinese Reflexology Self-Study Guide on Cold Recovery and Prevention.
When my son was a toddler, I caught a bad cold that hit me like a ton of bricks. I was a full-time mom looking after a high energy kid and I couldn’t afford to be sick. So I created a Chinese Reflexology routine to get over a cold fast. I felt better right away and was so glad that I had the energy to look after my son. I got over my cold in two days!
This amazing reflexology routine worked so well I had to share it with the world.
If you’re feeling sick and run down, you can start rubbing your feet to feel better right away. When you massage the powerful reflexology points for cold recovery and prevention, you boost your body’s life force energy to fight a cold.
You don’t even have to get out of bed or off the couch. All you have to do is massage your feet. It takes 5 minutes to practice and it’s simple and easy to learn.
In the self-study guide, you’ll:
- Learn the 5 Chinese Reflexology power points for cold recovery and prevention, plus 2 additional points for runny noses and really bad coughs
- Discover how to create your own custom routine based on your cold symptoms
- Find out how to never catch a cold again by letting go of the energy and emotions that are cold and flu magnets
You’ll gain a powerful way to heal your body and get tools and techniques to stay healthy even if everyone around you is coughing and sneezing.
- 8-minute video of the reflexology points so that you can start practicing right away and get immediate relief
- PDF version of the self-study guide on Cold Recovery and Prevention
- Ebook version of the guide to conveniently use with your mobile devices (EPUB and MOBI files)