About the instructor
Holly Tse is a speaker, author, podcaster, teacher of vitality and spirituality, and also a Dragon Spirit Guide. She is the founder of ChineseFootReflexology.com, the premier website on Chinese Reflexology with readers from over 200 countries worldwide. As a Chinese Canadian, Holly followed cultural expectations by working in the corporate world until her body spoke up by breaking down. She then walked away from a ten-year career to follow her heart and soul. As a result, she healed her body and discovered the secrets of amazing health and vitality. She is the author of the internationally bestselling book, Sole Guidance: Ancient Secrets of Chinese Reflexology to Heal the Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit.
Many of you know my story, but newer readers of my blog may not know that I was diagnosed with early stage macular degeneration in my mid-thirties. At the time, I was working in high tech, totally stressed out, and hating my job.
Fast forward several years: I quit my job, I healed my eyes, I’m healthier than ever, and now I teach people all over the world how to heal themselves with Chinese Reflexology and the Mind Body connection.
Chinese Reflexology saved my vision and empowered me to heal myself
Energize Your Eyes and Ears was a 3-part course that I shared with readers in Spring 2019. Get the recording to learn:
- How to strengthen and harmonize the energy meridians that keep your eyes and ears healthy and strong for the rest of your life
- How to reverse energy imbalances that cause eye issues such as macular degeneration, detached retina, glaucoma, cataracts, recurring eye infections, styes, and other vision-related challenges
- Helpful tips and techniques to counteract eyestrain and excessive time working at the computer, smartphone or tablet
- Ways to turbocharge the most important organ for optimal hearing
- Chinese Reflexology points to help with inner ear-related problems such as persistent dizziness, vertigo and tinnitus
- A simple toe testing exercise to determine how well qi (energy) is flowing in your eyes or ears
- Plus more...
- LESSON 1: Assess the Flow of Qi to Your Eyes and Ears
- LESSON 2: Qi Exercise to Boost Energy in Ears and Eyes, Organ and Meridian Relationships That Impact Eyes and Ears
- LESSON 3 - PART 1: Chinese Reflexology Points for Eyes and Ears
- LESSON 3 - PART 2: The Differentiator: Why Some People Have Eye/Ear Issues While Others Do Not, How to Be in the Healthy Eye/Ear Group