Discover the Chinese Medicine perspective on viruses and pathogens to feel more in control of your health. In Strong Lung Qi and Stress Relief, you'll discover how to boost your body's defenses with Chinese Reflexology.
Get instant access to this course and learn exactly what I share with friends and family, and what I do to stay healthy, including:
- Chinese Reflexology points I practice as soon as I return from grocery shopping to strengthen my Lung qi and boost my body’s defenses against what Chinese Medicine refers to as “external pathogens.” We would more commonly refer to these as germs, bacteria, viruses, pollen and air pollution.
- Foods to avoid because they make it harder for your body to recover from respiratory ailments
- Why seemingly healthy people are getting sick and what you can do to keep yourself strong and healthy
- How to know what’s really going on in your body versus hoping for the best or feeling uncertain
- Reflexology points for strengthening your body's ability to recover from a respiratory virus and also for releasing stress
- Plus much more...
Strong Lung Qi and Stress Relief was a three-part course that I shared with readers in Spring 2020. Since many people have asked for the recording, I am making it available for sale at a price much lower than my regular courses because it was part of a free event.
Holly Tse is a speaker, author, podcaster, teacher of vitality and spirituality, and also a Dragon Spirit Guide. She is the founder of ChineseFootReflexology.com, the premier website on Chinese Reflexology with readers from over 200 countries worldwide. As a Chinese Canadian, Holly followed cultural expectations by working in the corporate world until her body spoke up by breaking down. She then walked away from a ten-year career to follow her heart and soul. As a result, she healed her body and discovered the secrets of amazing health and vitality. She is the author of the internationally bestselling book, Sole Guidance: Ancient Secrets of Chinese Reflexology to Heal the Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit.